Wednesday 22 August 2012

... About The Future

Second semester in and university applications are starting to pile up. I have been going through some universities and honestly, I have my heart set on Leeds and Kent. So here's to working towards the future. Can you believe it's that time of the year already? I remember seeing my sister and her friends in college, going on road trips and studying for their AS. She did exceedingly well for her AS and I remember thinking, "That's going to be me in five years." Well it has been five years now and here I am; in college and studying for my AS and A2. Isn't it funny how time makes a fool of us all? One minute he has us wishing to travel forward into the future and before we know it, we're there - just not how we imagined we'd go forward into the future. 

Second semester in and already so many things has happened since my last blog post. I honestly think I'm not cut out for blogging, but vlogging wouldn't make much of a difference. Often I dream of traversing Europe and writing my observations down into a little notebook but somehow I'm not sure if jotting down my thoughts is going to happen. Oh well. 'Til next time.

Thin Lynn has thunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment