Wednesday 21 December 2011

... About Her First Post.

Right. It has been three years since I pulled myself out of the blogosphere. Mainly because I have been busy for the past three years (read: I couldn't keep up with regular blog updates) . But let us not dwell upon the matter anymore. I have a new blog and that is all that matters; and this blog has a good title. So waste not, want not! I shall not waste a perfectly good AND relevant blog name and post at least once a month. I know I can do this blog thing regularly with as many fun content as I can come up with or whatever petty adolescent agonizing I happen to be going through. Whatever it is, I am pretty damn determined to be a regular blogger in a hasty act of claim-to-Internet-fame. Webby Awards, here I come!

Not now.

Soon.

Eventually.

You know I will come. Just be patient. 

Thus I leave you all on a happy note. Here is a photo of a unicorn that I drew during my exams.


Thin Lynn has thunk.

P.S. Do expect photos. But not that many photos. But photos nonetheless. From Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment